Summit Projects recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety of ways. Our focus on helping the environment can be achieved by reducing carbon footprint. Firstly, this will be achieved by working with environmentally friendly suppliers and using environmentally friendly materials. Secondly, we will work with local businesses to establish a supply chain for materials. Thirdly, Summit Projects recognises it has a responsibility to help protect the environment.
As such, Summit is committed to :
- Minimising the environmental impact of its business activities
- Improving the re-use and recycling of waste building materials
- Preventing pollution wherever possible
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities
- Company Environmental Policy
Finally, the implementation of Summit Projects Environmental Policy is fundamental to the success of Summit's business and is a mandatory requirement that must be supported by all employees, sub-contractors and third parties as an integral part of their daily work.